Download the vacancy in Dutch: Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer (PLC controls and motion) you write control motion software for new and existing machines and/or machine parts. You do this based on a technical design. In this role, you work both together with colleagues and independently, to develop new high-tech graphic rotation machines. In addition, as a Software Engineer, you carry out the testing of this software on the machine and, where necessary, commissioning on location worldwide. You support the service department with helpdesk software issues. You supervise assembly and service during the IBN of the machine.
- HBO working and thinking level (preferably in the direction of electrical engineering, control technology, or industrial automation)
- Several years of (work) experience and technical insight
- Broad knowledge and interest
- Do you feel at home with industrial automation?
- Affinity with PLC and motion controls
- Knowledge of codesys software packages
- Affinity towards machine building and graphic industrial-related aspects.
- Eager to learn
- Widely applicable
- A versatile, varied, and challenging job in a rapidly growing company
- Lots of responsibility and independence within a collegial team
- An excellent working atmosphere and excellent working conditions
- Opportunities for personal development.
Contact us by filling out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.